Centre for Excellence
Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Center For Excellence
NewGen IEDC Govt of India under ministry of Science and Technology & DST (Dept. of Science and Technology) Sanctioned NEW GEN IEDC (Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Center) 2.87 Crores during the year of 2017 for Sphoorthy Engineering College. The funds going to use towards 85 Student Innovative projects under NIDHI (National Initiative for Developing and Harnessing Innovations)
Advanced Technologies Training
- Robotics training and projects by in-house faculty and Association ROBOLAB.
- IOT-Raspberry Pitraining by trained faculty and Association with LABWIRE TECH.
- Android mobile application development training by in-house faculty.
- 3-D printing training by In-house faculty.
- Drones training by in-house faculty.
- Associated with TASK Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge to promote SKILL DEVELOPMENT activities.
- Associated with IOT MAKER SPACE & ISB-TEP to promote Technology entrepreneurship programs.
- Associated with ORACLE ACADEMY to promote certification programs on ORACLE SQL & ORACLE JAVA.
- Associated with CISCO ACADEMY to promote certification program on CCNA, IT ESSENTIALS, IOT, PYTHON ETC
- Associated CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH to promote certification program on BUSINESS ENGLISH COMMUNICATION.
- Associated INTERNSHALA to promote internship for students.
- INSTITUTIONAL Membership with IUCEE – INDO Universal Consortium for Engineering Education to promote transforming engineering education & Outcome based education.
- INSTITUTIONAL Membership with ISBA-Indian Science & Technology Entrepreneur park and Business Incubator Association to promote TECHNICAL BUSINESS INCUBATION activities in the COLLEGE.
- SAMSUNG DIGITAL ACADEMY NODAL CENTER to give training on SAMSUNG TIZEN mobile app development.
- GEDC-Global Engineering Dean’s Council member to be part of Global Engineering Education.
- Executing Govt of India Program PMKVY on ASSISTANT ELECTRICIAN job role under CONSTRUCTION Skill Sector Council.