Industry Interaction Cell
About the department
To improve the quality of technical education adequately to meet the needs of the Industry, society and economy. Technical education system should operate at optimum efficiency and should produce good quality engineers’ who will deliver quality product to employers. To optimize the deployment of physical and human resources of Institutions and Industries in the pursuit of development of technical manpower & to enlist participation of industry in technical education programmes, with a view to have better interaction between Industries and Institute, SAE has started Industry Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC).
Professor and Head
- To design and implement educational programs which are consistent with the major requirements of the industry and which can give rise to engineering personnel capable of coping-up with the pace of the technological development.
- To create adequate facilities of updating knowledge of professional engineers and technologists to meet growth and developmental needs of the industry.
- To coordinate the research and developmental activities.
- To bridge the gap between Industry and Institute
- To share the experience and expertise between Institutions and Industry for mutual benefit
- To organize workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the faculty and industries
- To foster research work and develop laboratories, discussions and delivering lecturers on Industrial Practices, Trends and experiences.
- To encourage engineers from Industry to the Institute to share their real time experience