Department of MBA
About the department
The department has highly trained professors with industrial experience. Students will be trained in all prospects through internships, workshops and seminars to unleash their confidence in dealing with people, enhance better communication skills, and the functioning of business. The program is designed to enable each student to imbibe the qualities of leader and an entrepreneur.
Dr.Devi Bhavani Nair
Professor and Head
Program educational objectives
PEO – I :
PEO – II :
PEO – III :
PEO – I V:
To inculcate students, the ability to gain multidisciplinary knowledge through business modelling, projects, internships and industrial visits and prepares them for excellence.
PEO – V :
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- To train and develop student careers in the field of Management and Business Administration.
- To nurture young students to be effective managers who are capable of contributing value to organizations and society.
- To explore new horizons in various functional areas of management through research.
- To provide consultancy to industry for value creation by applying contemporary management concepts, theories and Practices.
- To make students as employers rather than employees.
Program Outcomes (PO’S) Based On NBA Graduate Attrinutes
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.