- 1.1.1: The Institution ensures effective curriculum delivery through a well planned and documented process
- 1.1.2. The institution adheres to the academic calendar including for the conduct of CIE
- 1.1.3 Teachers of the Institution participate in following activities related to curriculum development and assessment of the affiliating University and/are represented on the following academic bodies during the last five years
- 1.2.1 Percentage of Programmes in which Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)_ elective course system has been implemented
- 1.4.1 . Institution obtains feedback on the syllabus and its transaction at the institution from the following stakeholders
- 1.4.2.Feedback process of the Institution
- 1.2.2 Number of Add on /Certificate programs offered during the last five years
- 2.2.1 The institution assesses the learning levels of the students and organises special Programmes for advanced learners and slow learners
- 2.3.1 Student centric methods, such as experiential learning, participative learning and problem solving methodologies are used for enhancing learning experiences
- 2.3.2 Teachers use ICT enabled tools for effective teaching-learning process.
- 2.5.1 Mechanism of internal assessment is transparent and robust in terms of frequency and mode
- 2.5.2 Mechanism to deal with internal examination related grievances is transparent, time- bound and efficient
- 2.6.1 Teachers and students are aware of the stated Programme and course outcomes of the Programmes offered by the institution
- 2.6.2 Attainment of Programme outcomes and course outcomes are evaluated by the institution
- 3.2.1 Institution has created an ecosystem for innovations and has initiatives for creation and transfer of knowledge
- 3.3.1 Number of Ph.Ds registered per eligible teacher during the last five years
- 3.4.1 Extension activities are carried out in the neighborhood community, sensitizing students to social issues, for their holistic development, and impact thereof during the last five years
- 4.1.1.The Institution has adequate infrastructure and physical facilities for teaching- learning. viz., classrooms, laboratories, computing equipment etc.
- 4.1.2.The Institution has adequate facilities for cultural activities, sports, games (indoor, outdoor), gymnasium, yoga centre etc.
- 4.1.3.Percentage of classrooms and seminar halls with ICT- enabled facilities such as smart class, LMS, etc.
- 4.2.1.Library is automated using Integrated Library Management System (ILMS)
- 4.3.1.Institution frequently updates its IT facilities including Wi-Fi
- 4.4.2. There are established systems and procedures for maintaining and utilizing physical, academic and support facilities – laboratory, library, sports complex, computers, classrooms etc.
- 5.1.3: Capacity building and skills enhancement initiatives taken by the institution include the following Soft skills Language and communication skills Life skills (Yoga, physical fitness, health and hygiene) ICT/computing skills
- 5.3.2 Institution facilitates students’ representation and engagement in various administrative, co-curricular and extracurricular activities following duly established processes and norms (student council, students representation on various bodies)
- 5.4.1 There is a registered Alumni Association that contributes significantly to the development of the institution through financial and/or other support services
- 6.1.1 The governance of the institution is reflective of and in tune with the vision and mission of the institution
- 6.1.2: The effective leadership is visible in various institutional practices such as decentralization and participative management
- 6.2.1: The institutional Strategic / Perspective plan is effectively deployed
- 6.2.2: The functioning of the institutional bodies is effective and efficient as visible from policies, administrative setup, appointment and service rules, procedures, etc.
- 6.3.1 The institution has effective welfare measures for teaching and non-teaching staff
- 6.3.5 Institutions Performance Appraisal System for teaching and non-teaching staff
- 6.4.1 Institution conducts internal and external financial audits regularly
- 6.4.3: Institutional strategies for mobilisation of funds and the optimal utilisation of resources
- 6.5.1 Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has contributed significantly for institutionalizing the quality assurance strategies and processes
6.5.2: The institution reviews its teaching learning process, structures & methodologies of operations and learning outcomes at periodic intervals through IQAC set up as per norms (Institution Audit, Department Audit & Course file Audit)
- 6.5.3: Quality assurance initiatives of the institution include (Annual Report)
- 7.1.1. Measures initiated by the Institution for the promotion of gender equity during the last five years
- 7.1.2. The Institution has facilities for alternate sources of energy and energy conservation measures
- 7.1.3.Describe the facilities in the Institution for the management of the following types of degradable and non-degradable waste
- 7.1.6.Quality audits on environment and energy regularly undertaken by the Institution.
- 7.1.8.Describe the Institutional efforts/initiatives in providing an inclusive environment i.e., tolerance and harmony towards cultural, regional, linguistic, communal socioeconomic and other diversities
- 7.1.9.Values rights duties and responsibilities of citizens
- 7.1.11.Institution celebrates / organizes national and international commemorative days, events and festivals
- 7.2.1.Describe two best practices successfully implemented by the Institution
- 7.3.1. Portray the performance of the Institution in one area distinctive to its priority and thrust