Teaching Learner Center (TLC)
Acknowledging the Transformation in Engineering Educations System, Sphoorthy Engineering College has started Teaching-Learning center in May 2018 with a group of academicians to empower teaching community through vibrant approaches:
- Fostering innovative, collaborative and evidence-based effective teaching-learning practices
- Empowering the teaching fraternity in use of information and communication technologies (ICT) for teaching-learning process
- Exposing the faculty to assessment and evaluation strategies
- Focusing on OBE in-line with accreditation
- Promoting learner centric environment
- Providing an opportunity for educators to share their effective teaching and learning practices
- Inculcating research culture among the teaching fraternity
- Endow the faculty through FDPs, workshops, training sessions, etc. to bridge the gap in teaching learning process brought in the education system.
- To Enhance Quality of Teaching, Learning Processes and Activities in All the Departments of Engineering and Technology.
- To promote various Teaching Pedagogies to Faculty.
- To Facilitate Training in OBE.
- To Develop Learning Resources.
TEAM @ TLC
- Resource persons
- Core team (3-4 Members)
- Technical Staff
TLC @ Sphoorthy Engineering College is instrumental in empowering the academicians with versatile ICT tools and best Practices in Teaching-learning for creating an excellent education environment.
List of Faculty with International Engineering Educator Certification Program
- Dr.P.Gayathri Pavani,Head,Science & Humanities
- Mr.Irfan Pasha,Asst.HoD,CSE
- Mr.G.Venkata Prasad,Assistant Professor,CSE
- Mr.B.Rama Krishna,Assistant Professor,CSE
- Mr.Moghal Yaseen Pasha,Assistant Professor,CSE
- Mr.G.Mukesh,Assistant Professor,ECE
- Mrs. Shailaja,Assistant Professor,ECE
Activities to be undertaken in the TLC
- Development of Teaching Learning through different pedagogy
- Use ICT tools into teaching and learning
- OBE in line with accreditation
- Workshop/ Seminar / Conference on various themes of Teaching and Learning
- Publication (Handbooks, Proceeding of seminars and Journals on Teaching Learning)